RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
Acceptances of cancellations or returns are at the sole discretion of Rana Electrical Supply and must be accompanied by proof of purchase, and may be subject to restocking or other charges. Refunds and returns due to shipping errors, damage, or loss must be reported to Rana Electrical Supply within 24 hours. For all other returns, the product must be returned within 20 days of receiving the order and must be in original packaging and in re-saleable condition. Returns are only accepted at the Rana Electrical Supply North York Branch. Returns are only accepted on products that are stocking items. Products that have been modified, cut, connected to the electricity or are non-stock items for Rana Electrical Supply is non-returnable.
- Additional charges may be added if labour and material is required to ensure returned material is suitable for resale.
- The material must be in its original packaging and in new and resalable condition. (Exception for defective goods)
- Lengths of wire, cut to order will NOT be returned.
- A return material authorization (RMA) does not constitute an automatic credit but an acknowledgement that the product has been accepted for review. Material is subject to inspection at our warehouse prior to final credit being issued. Any material being returned as new will be rejected if it has been altered or installed.
- All warranty and defective claims are based on our Supplier’s policies in place at time of purchase