• Superior electrical cable with copper electrical wire for residential electrical wiring projects
• Southwire's 10/3 Romex SIMpull NMD90 cable is used for electrical household wiring. Features Southward's NoLube SIM technology which allows installation without the need for external lubricants.
• Featuring Freeze Flex formulation jacket which provides more pliability, easier stripping and added crack-resisance in cold weather.
Southwire's Romex SIMpull NMD90 is manufactured using annealed (soft) copper conductors, nylon jacket for the individual conductors and an overall PVC jacket.
• Wire Type: NMD90
• The maximum allowable conductor temperature: 90ºC.
• Maximum voltage rating: 300 Volts
• AWG: 10
• Number of conductors: 2
• Usage: Primarily used in residential wiring as branch circuits for outlets, switches, and other load
Certificate: CUL Listed, CSA Listed