• Large tapswitch with a rocker-style dimmer for a standard designer wallplate opening.
• Advanced dimming technology designed for compatibility with a broader range of high efficacy bulbs. • UL Listed to control: — Dimmable Compact Fluorescent Lamps (CFLs) with integrated ballast — Dimmable LED with integrated driver — Halogen — Incandescent
• Low-end adjustment to accommodate a wide range of bulbs.
• No neutral required for retrofit applications.
• Tapswitch returns load to previous level.
• Can be used in single-pole, multi-location (using MA-R), or 3-way mechanical switch1 applications.
• Coordinating Claro and Stainless Steel wallplates available separately.
• 100% factory tested.
• NEMA SSL-7A Compliant.
• UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety requirements (UL 1472 / CSA C22.2 184.1)
Power and Ratings
• 120 V~ 60 Hz
• Maximum Load - 150 W Dimmable CFL/LED or - 600 W Incandescent/Halogen or - Mixed bulb type per Multigang and Mixed Bulb Type Ratings table (see page 3)
• Minimum Load - See approved lamp list for CFL/LED or - 40 W Incandescent/Halogen
• For indoor use only
• Operating temperatures 32 °F (0 °C) to 104 °F (40 °C)
• Power-failure memory
• Raise/Lower Rocker • Electrostatic discharge tested
• Precise color matching
• Includes a Front Accessible Service Switch (FASS) for safe bulb replacement