The Southwire Company Romex SIMpull 8/2 Type NM-B Cable is used in residential wiring projects as a branch circuit for outlets and switches.
The Cable is made of copper conductors that feature nylon jackets. 1-UL listed.
• For exposed and concealed applications
• Type NM-B cable (non-metallic sheathed cable) can be used in residential wiring as branch circuits for outlets, switches or other loads
• May be run in air voids of masonry block or tile walls that are not subjected to excessive moisture or dampness
• Location of Use: Indoor Location
• For dry locations up to 90°C or 194°F as specified in the NEC 1
• 600-Volt maximum
• Nylon jackets help significantly reduce pulling forced resulting in easier installation